Gamma Correction is disabled by default for all 3ds Max renders. If Gamma Correction is enabled in your scene file, you can quickly enable it on the Launch Render page as well in order to get the properly rendered images. To verify your scene file requires Gamma Correction, open the "Gamma & LUT" dialog window inside 3ds Max. Here you will see whether or not Gamma Correction has been enabled. If so, enable the option on the Render Rocket Launch page and enter the same In/Out values. Learn more!
- Announcing Exclusive Free Virtual Studio Benefits to all Visual Effects Society Members
- GeekWire Cloud Tech Summit Startup Spotlight
- V-Ray 3.5 for: 3ds Max 2014-2017 Maya 2014-2017
- Power of Play - Indie Gaming in Seattle
- Our CEO on Panel at Creative Storage Conference - Accelerating Workflows and Collaborative Tools
- Digital Hollywood Spring - our CEO, Denise Muyco, will be there Moderating a Panel
- When is Cloud Rendering the Right Option?
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2018 Coming out April 12th!
- FEATURED CUSTOMER: Syndrome Studio: People’s Choice Awards 2017
- Beta Testers Wanted